Thinking about making a change? Why not explore opportunities with us?
Benchmark Contracting, Inc. dba Cobblestone Construction, a leading Las Vegas and Southern Nevada commercial construction company, offers its employees a professional, supportive, moral and ethical environment, with the tools, training and support to help you succeed and prosper, while enabling you to gain valuable experience to help you further grow professionally.
Daily business hours are Monday – Friday, from 7:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
Regular, full-time employees are eligible for health coverage on the first of the month following 60 days of employment, with the Company paying a portion of the employee’s coverage. Health coverage for dependents is also available at the employee’s cost. Dental insurance is also available on the first of the month following 60 days of employment. We also offer paid vacation, personal/sick days and Holiday pay to employees after a period of full-time employment.
Benchmark Contracting, Inc. dba Cobblestone Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cobblestone Construction is a General Contracting company with more than 20 years of experience building state, federal and private projects. With a reputation for honesty, integrity and safety at the highest standards, we are searching for a Construction Manager who brings those same ideals to every work day. Required skills:
· Self-starter with tact, judgment and a highly-developed sense of responsibility.
· The ideal candidate should be a fast learner that is willing to take upon himself or herself total project responsibility.
· Extensive knowledge and experience with construction contracts, estimating, drawings, federal, state, county and city regulations.
· Knowledgeable in all Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Scheduling and Expedition experience a plus.
· Ability to lead a construction team to obtain desired results.
· ProCore experience a plus.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Client service oriented.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Review of all contract drawings, specifications, shop drawings and submittals for coordination of built-in-items.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of engineering, architectural and other construction drawings.
- Manage and direct all job site activities from start up to completion and ensure project is in accordance with contract specifications and drawings.
- Ensure materials and equipment are released for fabrication or manufactured in time to meet the construction schedule.
- Oversee all labor and subcontractors; check work as it is being placed to ensure it is accurate within accepted tolerance.
- Responsible for implementing and managing weekly safety meetings relaying safety procedures mandated by company and public safety officials, including OSHA and city governments.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays.
- Maintain blueprints, field books and other construction documents (i.e. RFIs, NCRs, and Inspection Reports).
- Prepare daily construction reports, schedules, look-ahead schedules, and maintain close-out records for the project (i.e. as-builts).
- Knowledge with permitting process, inspection procedures, building codes and ordinances.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- CPR/First Aid
- Minimum of 5 years experience on commercial work
- Degree in engineering, construction management, architecture or a related field
- Federal/US Army Corp of Engineers/Public Works
- Dust Permit
- CQM Certification
Pay range is $85,000-$92,000 + bonus potential
Send Us Your Resume
To explore career opportunities with us as a Project Manager, Superintendent, Engineer, Estimator, Project Administrator, Accounting, Office Reception or another area, please submit a copy of your Resume along with a brief Cover Letter (optional) to us via the email address below:
Or, please FAX your Resume to us at the number below:
FAX (702) 648-2001
We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your interest.